Difference between revisions of "Book Flight"
(New page: Category:Features Before you can jump into your cockpit you have to book a flight on the '''Book Flight''' page first. Depending on your current location and your Type-Ratings you can ...)
Revision as of 23:34, 26 August 2009
Before you can jump into your cockpit you have to book a flight on the Book Flight page first. Depending on your current location and your Type-Ratings you can choose between different routes and airplanes.
First you have to select the route you want to fly. If you're flying for a bigger airline you can restrict the shown routes to a certain destination airport and/or a single aircraft type.
Having selected the route you can choose between the aircraft available for the flight and finish your booking.
Reasons why you can't book any flights
A flight must be bookable in order to show up in the list of flights. This means that the following points must apply:
- You are at the departure airport
- There is a route in the flight plan with this departure airport
- The aircraft specified in the route is at the departure airport
- You have a Type-Rating for this aircraft
- You have the right to use the fleet the aircraft is in