In FSAirlines every pilot has a rating which is independent of the airline's settings. It is shown on the pilot's signature and profile.
For the calculation of the pilot rating each Flight Rating (0 - 100%) is multiplied by the total number of flights. The result is then directly used to determine the rating.
Points = Average Flight-Rating x Number of Flights
- 0 - 9 points : Second Flight Officer
- 10 - 24 points : First Flight Officer
- 25 - 49 points : Captain
- 50 - 99 points : Flight Captain
- 100 - 499 points : Senior Captain
- > 500 points : Senior Flight Captain
e.g.: Avg Flight-Rating = 88%, Number of Flights = 27
points = 88% x 27 = 23.76 => Pilot-Rating = First Flight Officer