Welcome to the FSA Wiki!
For bits specifically geared toward FSA Wiki, take a look at the help page.
Have fun and thanks for reading & adding to the FSA Wiki!
General Tips & Advice
- Stay relaxed! Don't freak out if someone edits something you wrote. People often notice the article on the Recent Changes page and add or correct parts of the page. This is a collaborative project and people are often just helping you out not poaching your page. If you need to talk about things for a particular article, use the article's discussion/talk page.
- When you make changes to a section of any article, work from the current version of the article rather than pasting in an older version. That way you avoid undoing the linkage, spelling, and grammar sections that contributors have helped fix. Not everyone is a wiki writing expert, but everyone can try to work with the material in a collaborative manner so that their information/spelling/linking/grammar errors and mistakes can be covered by the skills and knowledge of others.
Searching the FSA Wiki
To search general articles, simply type the keywords you are searching for in the "search" box on the left side of this page (where it says "search"), then press one of the buttons underneath the search box to view the results.
Keep in mind that this quick search only searches main articles in the FSA Wiki. If you do not find what you are looking for, a more advanced search can be done at the very bottom of the search results page. Type the keyword you are searching for and check each check box you wish to search in. There is no "select all" button but if you have an idea of where to look, use the advanced search.
Please note that while the "Go" button will work for article titles with three letters, such as Red, searching does not. Neither search button will work with fewer than three letters. For example, a search for "AI" will return no results.
Areas of FSA Wiki needing attention
- Adding information and picture to aircraft articles.
- Adding information to client and site features.
- Adding information about your airline (and yours only!)
- Add to existing airport articles, however please don't add flight plans or biased sections on this page.